Activities for all ages
Disco on Ice
Every Friday evening from 7pm till 10pm, young and old can enjoy skating on the best music ever in a unique atmosphere:
- Special light effects
During the season we also offer special 80’s and 90’s evenings every first friday of the month.
Skating with the best hits of the 80’s and 90’s with SKATE TO THE 80’S AND 90’S!!
Important: ID card required for disco evenings!
Christmas on Ice
Every year the rink changes into a Christmas village on ice, with a kindergarten (for children max 1m25 with skates).
- The kindergarten will be open every day during the Christmas holidays from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. On 25/12 and 1/1 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Skate in a festive atmosphere and enjoy a gluhwein, Belgium Jenever, hot chocolate, home made wafels and other tasty goodies at our open chalet near the ice.
- We look forward to see you at next Christmas.
The kindergarten on ice has been introduced so that toddlers can enjoy the pleasure of skating in a safe and fun environment.
- There is no extra charge to access the kindergarten.
- Open Every Sunday morning from 06/11/22 to 26/02/23 (included)/strong>.
- Closed while resurfacing the ice ( 12pm-12.15pm).
- Access reserved for children not taller than 1M25 ( height of boarding) with skates on.
- Supervisors on the ice for helping the children ( not for skating lessons).
- During Christmas holidays open every day till 7 PM.
In order to guarantee the safety of the children, the access of older children is not allowed! Only one adult per family may accompany their child if necessary.
The kindergarten will be open every day during the Christmas vacations (12/26-9/1) from 10am to 7pm. On 12/25 and 1/1 from 1-6pm.
No skating experience, regardless of your age?
Ice Rink Poseidon provides in private skating lessons for young and old:
Only with an appointment (please contact one of the teachers)
• 10 € only per 15 minutes
• private lessons
• The rink cannot be held responsible for accidents, damage and or theft.
• ID Card is required.
• Don’t forget your handgloves!
Read our regulations!
You can easily reach the rink by car or public transportation:
• By car: a large parking area next to the rink ( blue zone during week-days, free on week-ends and legal holidays)
• By public transportation: Metro, line 1, direction “Stokkel”, stop Tomberg ( exit Poseidon)
General questions about the rink (skate rental, entrance, rates)?
Kindly address your questions to email@example.com