Season 2020-2021 from 25/9/2020 until 17/4/2021
Activities for all ages
Disco on Ice
Every Friday evening from 7pm till 10pm, young and old can enjoy skating on the best music ever in a unique atmosphere:
- Special light effects
During the season we also offer special 80’s and 90’s evenings every first friday of the month.
Skating with the best hits of the 80’s and 90’s with SKATE TO THE 80’S AND 90’S!!
Christmas on Ice
Every year the rink changes into a Christmas village on ice, with a kindergarten (for children max 1m25 with skates).
During Christmas holidays, the kindergarten is opened until 6.00 pm)!
- Skate in a festive atmosphere and enjoy a gluhwein, Belgium Jenever, hot chocolate, home made wafels and other tasty goodies at our open chalet near the ice.
- We look forward to see you at next Christmas.
The kindergarten on ice has been introduced so that toddlers can enjoy the pleasure of skating in a safe and fun environment.
- There is no extra charge to access the kindergarten.
- Open every Sunday from 10 am till 1.45 pm.
- Closed while resurfacing the ice ( 12h00-12h15).
- Access reserved for children not taller than 1M25 ( height of boarding) with skates on.
- Supervisors on the ice for helping the children ( not for skating lessons).
- During Christmas holidays open every day till 6 PM.
For security reasons taller children and adults are not allowed into the kindergarten.
Calendar Disco on Ice
No skating experience, regardless of your age?
Ice Rink Poseidon provides in private skating lessons for young and old:
Only with an appointment (please contact one of the teachers)
• 8 € only per 15 minutes
• private lessons
Birthday on Ice (Information)
We have 3 offers to choose from:
• Offer 1: Morning from 10am – 1pm at 15€ / person
• Offer 2: Afternoon from 2pm – 6pm at 15€ / person
• Offer 3: Evenings from 7pm – 10pm at 15€ / person
• skating (entrance & rental skates)
• decorated & reserved space
• chocolate cake OR Brussels Waffles OR hamburgers & hotdogs
• 1 softdrink
Optionally: animation Birthday on Ice as from 1 teacher at 30€ / half hour (see Options)
• Minimum 10 persons, maximum 18 persons
• Reservations to be made according to chart below ( NOT VALID DURING CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS)
• Reservations not possible in between 15th of April and 1st of August
• Reservation is confirmed upon receiving a downpayment of 40,00€ and this at least one week before the choosen date.
No refund will be made if cancellation occurs less than 7 days before choosen date.
Animation Birthday on Ice
- Not included in the formula , to be booked separately with the teacher at least 3 weeks upfront:
- Carol: +32 (0) 476 67 43 97
- Sophie: +32 (0) 476 22 99 12
- Not possible on Sunday mornings or during the Christams holidays
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Maximum 12 children for 1 teacher (max. 10 for kids at the age of 6).
- Price: for 1 teacher 60 euros for 1 hour or 30 euros for 30 min. For 6 year olds there’s a maximum duration of 30 min. for the animation. Experience tells us that this is enough (concentration, balance, fatigue,…).
- Activities : the children learn the basics of skating on a pleasant way, like falling down and getting up, how to stop, balance, etc. This will be adapted to their level and age.
The animation takes place in a reserved area for teachers nearby the entrance. At the end of it, they will have to skate in the public area.
- Recommended by the teachers:
- Wear easy cloths (no jeans) and gloves
- Tight up the skates really good to support the ankles
- Take a break/ drink after the animation
- Cancellation at least 48 hours in advance! Otherwise it will be charged as given.
Reserve your birthday in 3 steps
No reservations possible at this moment!
Check availability in the calendars (Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
Click on the appropriate button to launch your request (Morning Reservation, …)
Optionally download invitation templates
Click here to launch your reservation request for the Morning
Click here to launch your reservation request for the Afternoon
Click here to launch your reservation request for the Evening
One can get thirsty while skating ! Want to warm up with a good hot wine or chocolate? Just make yourself at ease in our cafeteria ( access with skates allowed) and watch your friends and family having fun on the ice.
A little hungry ? No worries ! Check out our hot and cold snacks ( all home made) and all at a very reasonable price.
Need more info? By e-mail: email@example.com
Opening hours cafeteria
• Same opening hours as the rink.
• View on the ice rink
• Hot and cold snacks
• Accessible with skates
For obvious reasons it is not permitted to bring your own drinks and snacks into the cafeteria. You can enjoy your own picknick on the benches around the rink!!
Ice Skating Poseidon
Avenue des Vaillants 4
• No reservations possible, except for schools!
• The rink cannot be held responsible for accidents, damage and or theft.
• ID Card is required.
• Don’t forget your handgloves!
Read our regulations!
You can easily reach the rink by car or public transportation:
• By car: a large parking area next to the rink ( blue zone during week-days, free on week-ends and legal holidays)
• By public transportation: Metro, line 1, direction “Stokkel”, stop Tomberg ( exit Poseidon)
General questions about the rink (skate rental, entrance, rates)?
Kindly address your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about our cafeteria or birthday reservations?
Email us at email@example.com.